Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rocking with Ruthie


I LOVE my job! I had the pleasure of spending today photographing the phenominal Ruthie Foster. I have been wanting to photograph Ruthie for a while so long story short I contacted her manager last December to see about setting up a shoot and after working around her tour we finally got a date set. It took us five months to finally hook up but it was well worth the wait. I contacted my good friend Billy Crockett at Blue Rock studios who I shoot for every month to see if I could borrow his studio for my shoot with Ruthie. He graciously accepted my request and gave me access to the studio for the afternoon. Not only did I get some amazing photos of Ruthie I also got my own free 2 hour concert. If you aren't familiar with Ruthie check her out at www.ruthiefoster.com, you won't be disappointed. Thank You Ruthie for a great day!!!

No comments: