Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Another day in paradise!


I am hanging out today enjoying my day off in Pasadena, CA. This trip has far exceeded my expectations. Upon my arrival I met with Marrika and her assistant Corrina over dinner at the Roosevelt Hotel. Corrina is from El Salvador, where I just returned from a surfing trip so we had a lot to talk about since she hasn't been home in 15 years. Her story was amazing. Marriaka has been a joy to work with. Our first shoot was in her Hollywood home with the lovely Lauren Elaine. Lauren was amazing to work with. She made my job very easy. Things went so well that we are shooting again on Thur. and I am so looking forward to it. I am heading to Marrika's house this afternoon to schedule our next shoot. Sunday I had an 8 hr shoot for an independent film poster. I can't post the pics yet but trust me, It's going to be awesome.

No comments: