Sunday, May 27, 2007

Finally seeing the light.


OK, I know it's been a while since I last checked in. It's been rediculously busy with everything going on. I had my first shoot with Cowboys and Indians magazine since my last update. I also had a fashion shoot at Brocante here in Wimberley, took a vacation from the country and headed to Big D for the weekend, designed a new ad campaign for Marriak Nakk designs from our last photo shoot and helped my bud Pat Obryan shoot one of his new instructional videos on internet marketing but more on all that later. First I have to tell you about my new toy.

As a photographer you can never have enough glass in your bag. I'm constantly hanging out at Precision camera looking for my next purchase. Of course I've never walked out of there without something in my hand. It's been a while since I bought a new lens, I don't care for flash photography and it's not always convenient to set up my lights so I went with the 50mm 1.4. What an awesome lens! You can practically see in the dark with it. And of course it's Nikon as if you couldn't tell from the pic. I will be posting some new pics with it soon. Lots more to talk about but I will tell more later. "Keep in Focus!"

No comments: